That shawl and a cat bed.

Tuesday 13 March 2012
I haven't been really able to use my brain for anything knitting-related recently... but I decided today that I would pick up my new shawl design prototype and knit the damn thing!



Yesterday I spent all day at Baaad Anna's wet felting!

Nicola taught me and few other cool cats how to make felted bowls/cat houses. 



This is what it looked like! (the blue/grey ended up being in the inside)

Here's what it looks like now:


It needs a bit more felting... the inside needs some felting love. It was supposed to look like this: 


Which you can buy for $60 from here!





1 comment:

  1. So beautiful, Sylv! Sounds like you need some love. Want to come to Vernon with your mum & drink & eat & wet felt to our hearts content? COME.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Back to Top